Tonight we will welcome Wild Ride Brewery into our house fropm 5-7pm! Representatives from Wild Ride will be here and possibly a brewer! To get us ready for Cinco de Mayo we will have one small keg of the Wild Ride El Luchador, a session ale aged in tequila barrels! We will also showcase the Wild Ride Three Sisters Red, Wild Ride Cole’s Trickle Lager and the Wild Ride Electrifly IPA! Great beer and of course, we will be giving away some swag!
Also, join us for our Mother’s Day Brunch this Sunday! We will open an hour earlier (at 10am).
Our very own chef Geoff Sainsbury has created a scrumptious menu! We offer $5 mimosas and $5 red beers. We have painstakingly sourced some of the best chocolate in the world and on Mother’s day all of our chocolate will be 20% off! The awesome aforementioned menu Geoff has created is listed below!
– Biscuits and Gravy: Fresh house made biscuits with sausage gravy and two eggs any style. 10.99
– Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes: Two large chocolate chip, banana pancakes topped with fresh banana and whipped cream. Served with two pieces of thick cut bacon and two eggs any style. 9.99
– Huevos a la Mexicana: Warm flour tortilla topped with black beans, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, chopped green onion, cheddar cheese and two eggs. 11.99
– Stuffed French Toast: Thick cut French toast with raspberry and cream cheese filling. Served with two eggs any style. 9.99
– Smoked Salmon Hash: Fresh smoked salmon with potatoes, onions and peppers on a bed of fresh spinach leaves. Topped with two eggs any style. 12.99
Plus, of course, lots of great beer and wine!