We have officially filled out the week! I will continue to provide sneak peaks at some of the “special” beers we will have on draft and any further updates! While we have every day covered, there is a good chance we will squeeze some more events in on top of the already scheduled stuff! So stay tuned! Today’s sneak peak is that on Monday we will have a really hard to find Nightshade Eclipse Barrel Aged Baltic Porter on draft! While, I can not give out the entrants to the Distributor’s Cup (see Blind IPA Challenge) but I will tell you that the IPA’s my wholesalers are sending me are AWESOME, these guys are taking this contest very seriously and it will be a lot of fun! In other words, we will be a killer lineup for all you hopheads out there! So clear your calendars Vancouver, WA it is going to be a fun week! Happy hour will continue like normal and don’t forget to purchase your tickets to the Ghost Runners Event on February 23rd, they will go fast! Here is the updated calendar of events so far!
– We will put on several special Mazama beers including their barrel aged Porter!
– A Mazama representative will be on site sampling beers and giving away raffle tickets for a price TBD!
Next on the docket is a Ghost Runners Brewer night on Tuesday February 23 from 6:30-9:30pm!
– Jeff Seibel, Ghost Runners Brew Master, will be on site to talk anything and everything beer!
– We are selling tickets to this event at https://
– Included with a $27 ticket purchase are 4 10oz Ghost Runners beers paired with some special food dishes created by our chef Geoff Sainsbury!
– All participants will be entered into a raffle for a chance to brew with Jeff Seibel at Ghostrunners Brewery and walk away with 5 gallons of your creation, ready for fermentation! (must supply own carboy)
On Wednesday February 24th we will have an in house sampling of Locust Cider and a Backwoods Brewing sampling!
– The Backwoods tasting will be from 6-8pm.
– We will tap a special keg from Backwoods (TBA) and there will be swag!
Thursday February 25th we will be hosting a Widmer Brothers tasting!
– Mike Fox from Widmer Brothers will be here from 5-8pm.
– We will tap the Widmer Brothers Massive Upheaval, Drop Top and 2013 Old Embalmer.
– The first 18 customers to purchase a growler fill of these three beers will recieve a free Widmer Brothers growler!
– We will also be raffling off Winterhawks and Timbers Tickets during the tasting!
Friday February 26th representatives from Heathen Brewing will be in the house at 5:00pm.
– We will run several special kegs from Heathen on tap and there will be some beer swag given out!
Saturday February 27th will be a blind IPA tasting event!
– Each of six major local wholesalers will pick out their BEST IPA, we will put them on tap and sell sample flights (4oz for each beer) for $10. Every participant will then vote on their favorite. The results will be counted and announced at the end of the day!
Sunday February 28th we will host the bottle release of 54-40 Brewing’s 54-40 or Fight CDA from 12-3. After that we will welcome Silvermoon brewing into the shop for a sampling!
– First chance to get a bottle of 54-40 or Fight CDA from 54-40 Brewing
– 54-40 or Fight will also be on tap that day
– special Silvermoon beers on tap
As an encore to the week we will wrap everything up on Monday the 29th with a Schooner Exact tasting!
– The tasting will be from 5-7pm.
– We will have some special beers from Schooner Exact on tap as well as some swag!